Stoneleigh 2015 - General Chat

Andy Banks

About time you went metric Scott :)

One of the oddities of the Brits is coveniently using Fahrenheit when it's hot and Celcius when it's cold.  "Oooo, it's 90 degrees!" one minute, next thing it's "Oooo, it's minus 2!", not 28F.  Same thing with rain - 26mm of rain when it falls, 1 inch less than normal when it doesn't.  Use litres but talk in miles per gallon.  I will when you do! :d

• Like 3

I'm hoping to get up to the show from Cornwall and I'm thinking of trying stay over night Sunday (maybe Saturday as will depending on what time I can get out from work Saturday morning, can I just turn up and camp at there site , is anything happening in the evenings? Cheers Martin

Martin bbq on Sunday eve, if you are coming in the westy then you get free entry. We can add your details to the camping list

Martin bbq on Sunday eve, if you are coming in the westy then you get free entry. We can add your details to the camping list

I've got to Come in the tin top as my two lads want to come as well. Is the BBQ BYO? Will there be anywhere cool to store food as I wouldn't

want it festering in the car all day lol

Martin, you'll need to come into the general public area in your tin-top and pay I'm afraid. There is plenty of public camping and parking. The WSCC camping is for those who are giving up their time to help out over the weekend and I believe we are pretty much full.

However, we can store some food for you if you wish to bring your own.

Martin, you'll need to come into the general public area in your tin-top and pay I'm afraid. There is plenty of public camping and parking. The WSCC camping is for those who are giving up their time to help out over the weekend and I believe we are pretty much full.

However, we can store some food for you if you wish to bring your own.

Change of plan for me...was planning on camping but will be taking the tin top and going back Sun night - my camping pitch is up for grabs.  Still doing my shift in the marquee though.  

Top Top : don't forget your tent ....

Well it's all set up.  The team have done a tremendous job.  See you all there!

Only glitch was that Mr Banks left someone off the list of people permitted to enter the site today.  Let's see if you can guess the name of that person.

Well it's all set up.  The team have done a tremendous job.  See you all there!

Only glitch was that Mr Banks left someone off the list of people permitted to enter the site today.  Let's see if you can guess the name of that person.

No, surely not Scott!

Yep - yours truly got the "Your name's not on the list, you ain't coming in." Nearly had £500 worth of food in my car all to myself.

Nice to see the weather turned nice for those who took there's, gutted u bottled it and had the tin top, plenty ideas gathered. was a good set up by all involved

• Like 1

+1

The WSCC stand was very professional and well run. Fantastic effort by those who volunteered their time. Enjoy the BBQ later  :yes:

2015-05-03+10_59_34.jpg

• Like 1

Tent was pitched, then took a phone call which meant I had to take an early dart and go home unfortunately, so missed the AGM, BBQ and beers :(

Apologies for not attending AGM

I also forgot to bring back the area flag

+1

The WSCC stand was very professional and well run. Fantastic effort by those who volunteered their time. Enjoy the BBQ later  :yes:

2015-05-03+10_59_34.jpg

I was parked next to the V8 with the yellow nose.

I was parked next to the V8 with the yellow nose.

What colour is that orange of yours? It looked almost like a flip paint?

What colour is that orange of yours? It looked almost like a flip paint?

When the previous owner painted it, he put the Ford Focus ST code in the paint computer, but it came up as a Lamborghini colour. So it's either a Ford or Lamborghini colour.