Stoneleigh 2015 - General Chat

Andy Banks

I'll bring both. Not sure how much toner is left in the laser but got plenty of carts for the inkjet :)

Thanks Chris  :t-up:

What's the inkjet model (so I can preload some drivers)?

Have the gate entry staff got a list of who is camping Andy?

Hope your looking at a better weather service than I am Scott!!!

I'm looking at two different ones actually, the ones I trust anyway.  Saturday should be OK if we get set up by 5 PM, then it will be light rain until 7 AM on Sunday.  Might have a few odd light showers Sunday afternoon.  Monday looks dry.  I've been at much worse Stoneleighs than that!

Having said that, I've lost track of the number of times here in the Midlands that they forecast rain, kept the Westfield at home, and it stayed dry.  :bangshead: 

• Like 1

Gary

Yes the security gate team have a list of who is camping. Give them your name and they will give you a blue wristband. Needs to be worn at all times

We have told Stoneleigh that anyone without a wristband will NOT be camping in our reserved area and if I find any, they will be asked to move on!

• Like 1

Gary

Yes the security gate team have a list of who is camping. Give them your name and they will give you a blue wristband. Needs to be worn at all times

We have told Stoneleigh that anyone without a wristband will NOT be camping in our reserved area and if I find any, they will be asked to move on!

Indeed and to further qualify Ian's statement, this is in conjunction with the National Kit Car Show organisers, it's a joint arrangement and they will have their own security bods checking on occasion.

• Like 1

hi guys - we'll [hopefully] be travelling down to stoneleigh from teesside as usual early doors saturday morning, should get there about lunchtime to avoid the rain - from what i can gather it looks like saturday teatime and over night is going to be wet with 15 - 30 mph winds. then sunday changeable - monday looks fine. so its on for our trip by the looks of it. if it was going to rain allllll weekend and we was glamping - - hmmm i may of binned it but i can do it this weekend.. lokking forward to it for months..

anddddd i'm off work tuesday to recover - ill repeat that - im off tuesday - anyone else? lol [not rubbing it in]

anddddd i'm off work tuesday to recover - ill repeat that - im off tuesday - anyone else? lol [not rubbing it in]

Yep - I'll need it  :zzz:  :filfan:

That's it :yes: Blue wristbands I'm told.

My number is 07971 694 332.

Do come and find one of us up round the marquee so we help you get settled in.

My aim is to leave the valley of the wild garlic (Rammy) before mid day tomorrow (Sat) so I can be there asap to help out (& arrive/put tent up before the rain) and get my Westie snug in it's Marque display position.

I'm all fueled and polished, got the hood ready, although I've never used it, just in case. I'll get the model ready tomorrow then wait for Sunday morning to come.

Better not have too much to drink tomorrow night.

Dave, keep your eye out for me and we can catch up. I may even help you put your tent up. Got an evening out with my lad but Sunday is another story.

Bob :d

Dave, keep your eye out for me and we can catch up. I may even help you put your tent up. Got an evening out with my lad but Sunday is another story.

Bob :d

ok Bob

Should be there 3.30 on Saturday now how do I pack all this stuff in the westie

Forecast for Sunday steadily improving.  Percentage probability of rain at 9 AM is 60% but rapidly reducing to 25% or less by lunchtime, and quantities per hour of less than 0.01 inch.  So cloudy and mainly dry by the looks of it.  Temperatures warmer as well, 62F, about 10 degrees warmer than today and tomorrow.

Forecast for Sunday steadily improving.  Percentage probability of rain at 9 AM is 60% but rapidly reducing to 25% or less by lunchtime, and quantities per hour of less than 0.01 inch.  So cloudy and mainly dry by the looks of it.  Temperatures warmer as well, 62F, about 10 degrees warmer than today and tomorrow.

About time you went metric Scott :)

I'm hoping to get up to the show from Cornwall and I'm thinking of trying stay over night Sunday (maybe Saturday as will depending on what time I can get out from work Saturday morning, can I just turn up and camp at there site , is anything happening in the evenings? Cheers Martin