• Malvern, Help Registration Closed

New Member New Toy & Some Bits

Kevin Swinden

You know, as you go through life there are fruits you desire but cannot have, just before christmas I circumbed and showed a little weakness........  And a SE Live axled bundle of fun appeared in the garage.  And oh what fun...... should have done it years ago !!!

My main point is I have a trusted  1.8ltr Cvh Sierra G reg with a tiered body but fully heathy internals (bit like me really) I has been our second family car for years.  I have never seen Westfields with this version of the cvh is not compatible ?.  additionally is any one interseted in it for the diff and 5 speed box and other components ? ???  if sufficient interest I am happy to do deal on the lot if necessary

1.8 CVH should be able to fit into a Westfield  ;)

I have a trusted  1.8ltr Cvh Sierra G reg with a tiered body

Never seen one of those before. Does it go uphill better :D .....

:D  :D  :D  :D

You old luddite Tommo  :)  well older tomorrow  :devil:  :devil:  :D  :)  :D  ;)  have a good one  ;)  :devil:  :D  :)

Be gentle with me.  1st posting on this site,  I thought I had pressed F7 for a spell check..... :)

Now there is an idea F7...

Well you chose to join the club :devil:

now you can see what you've let yourself in for  ;)