WSCC Android App?

Just got a new android smartphone and I was wondering if there was a WSCC Application? Or do I just bookmark it in my browser?

The latter.

Invision have stopped promising to develop an app, and to be honest, the mobile skin works really very well.

The only other option is TapaTalk, but we have yet to see a major benefit and without only about ten or our members asking for it its yet to get of the bottom of the list and I expect its the same for WSCC to be honest.

Daniel

Thanks Daniel you lost me with some of your technical terms! What is a 'mobile skin'? As you say the lack of demand is the problem!

I asked the same a few years ago as I'm on tapa talk with all my other forums and its a pain logging back into here after visiting other sites a few times a day

But there are probably some drawbacks to it too

I asked the same a few years ago as I'm on tapa talk with all my other forums and its a pain logging back into here after visiting other sites a few times a day

Thanks Daniel you lost me with some of your technical terms! What is a 'mobile skin'?  ......

DJM,

If you scroll down to the bottom of the forum, very bottom left you will see a link which says "Change Theme", this has 2 options of Default.Forum (which is the one you are on now presumably) and Mobile.Forum.

I'll leave you to guess which one you need for a mobile :-)

Not sure what I did but I don't have to log in each time I access the site. It goes straight to the page I want from the bookmark on my android phone and tablet using firefox. What don't I understand about the problem?

David

I'm guessing one of the drawbacks is duplicate posts....... :cry: