locost 7 website

bahf

Thanks you're a gentleman - I've donated to the forum too so will hopefully get sorted before too long  :yes:

Become a 'contributor' .... That should speed the process along

I did that a few years back, and somehow membership has been cancelled, can't be bothered, which is a shame as it's quite a good site for general 7 stuff.

Blue ass fly / Kingster - Please would you be kind enough to post the following info in the thread you have started over on locostbuilders?  There's a chap over there that has tried to do this but posted a wrong link and also thinks I'm not a member.  I'm on their members list (Young Pretender - it is case sensitive) but I just can't confirm the account and be able to post.  Looking at their members list anyone who has joined since November last year has no posts so I would deduce that the issue is a systemic one.  Back in November (4th) the owner Chris seemingly had to pull a few stops out (presumably with the website hosters) to get the web back online after it crashed.  He posted to this effect in their announcement section.  From that date there are no posts from any new members so I would be willing to wager that the incident knocked out their SMS system which requires you to SMS them to confirm your registration and be able to post in threads... elementary my dear watson!!!

Sorry to bother and thanks again.

Mark  :)

It was someone else (the Prisioner I think) - spotted it when I was about to "cut & paste" a duplicate!