Westfield Sports Seats

brh70

NO LONGER FOR SALE.

Hello. Removed from my wide body. yellow piping. very good condition complete with runners. based in central scotland so postage difficult!! £100-150 seem reasonable? These were on the car when i got and sold as leather but am unsure myself35950119-DC8F-4B00-BC55-128064033983_zps

hello to steve m - thanks for the heads up. these were on the car when i bought - how do you know the difference so i can advise buyer for sure? they certainly look and smell like leather!

thanks for input but i believe leather are exact same - good bargain for someone.

The Sports seats were available in either leather or vinyl, 'frail the colour schemes are the same too!

Apart from the obvious, that the leather smells/feels of leather it isn't that easy to tell!

The leather is slightly thicker and not quite as soft/flexible feeling as the vinyl.

It probably (could/should) have a tag under the seat identifying the material...  it did on mine

Was just starting to look for that style of seat and would have loved them but couldn't pick them up as I live near derby. :-( postage ????

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.