List 1C tyres ?

Lawrie

its a bit of kerfuffle this.  In reality how many sprinters go out there on old tyres up to 4 years old?  

I would just look at the tyres any of the fast lads/lasses have and get a set of those as near to March as possible. 

Tyres are the best performance enhancement you can make in the space of 15 minutes and can make even the lesser powered cars competitive.

invest in rubber - you wont regret it :-)

James you are right new tyres are a fundamental part of going fast.  But, unlike you, we don't all have Henry Weston sponsoring us.

Also, as all Yorkshiremen know, not taking the opportunity for tyre warming, reducing the tyre spin of the start and keeping sensible control of the right foot during the runs will prolong the life of your tyres and then may last for at least a couple of years.

Both you and I have the immense power of the mighty crossflow to contend with and excessive tyre wear is just the norm for us  :durr:  ;)  

• Like 1

Lord Morcom you are quite right - I forget our cars are different to the others :-)