Monday 29th December. After Christmas run to the coast

Robin Parker (Red Spider) - Yorkshire AO

That's a shame tricky, I'm meeting Bioman at hartshead services, eastbound at 9.45 for anyone who wants to join us, then a tunnel run through Leeds to the fox and grapes. Looking forward to it.

snow2014001_zps162d9588.jpg

It is with a very heavy heart that I say we will not be going tomorrow. There is 3 inch thick packed ice all the way to the part clear main road where we live. I will be wildly jealous so please make sure you fuel it with lots of pictures for me.

A very very sad Julie and Glen

Oh no, looks pretty bad, Chesterfield council look like they've done about as good of a job as Kirklees have in Huddersfield. Let's hope it's gone for next Sunday.

More bad news, I have just spoken to Barry, he and Andrew will not be going either. Please do not go to Seaway's.

He can't get an internet signal at the moment.

Oh Dear.

Such a shame you are all not going as we were so looking forward to meeting you all.

Who is going then. 

I'd better go, seeing as it was my idea.

Be there for 10:30.

Not heard anything from the Cobra lot, so just us Westfields then.

Well I will see you there.

we are setting of at 9.00am so should be there for 10.30.

This pub, is it the one on the left as I come from Scarborough that is on the same road as the red bus café.

My mobile is 07715451330 if it helps.

Please don't call me Buttercup on the phone. Its Geoffrey or Geoff.

Yes, the fox and grapes is on the left, a couple of miles after the A1.

Hi Guys

Just got back online and sos to repeat what Julie has already said but the street from my house is downhill and is currently like the Cresta run as the 4" of snow from Boxing day has turned into 2" of hard packed ice. Looks like my car won't be moving until the thaw on Wednesday.

Barry

Barry_zpsda3db8d1.jpg

Barry has asked me to put this picture of his Cresta run on too

Well in my opinion if you want Filey.

Up Garrowby Hill - Left at Seaways. - Left in Sledmere. - left at Octon roundabout towards Foxholes. - Right just before Foxholes towards Wold Newton - Then to Hunmanby.ill up with fuel and then 2 miles to filey.

All nice roads and scenic.