Monday 29th December. After Christmas run to the coast

Robin Parker (Red Spider) - Yorkshire AO

I intend to leave Scarborough 90 minutes before you all wish to meet. I can get there anytime really.

Are you all getting fuel before the Fox or afterwards as I could do with some petrol for the return journey.

Weather and family permitting we may try and make this run. Where and at what time is the meet up for the drive up?

10.30 I think, give everyone time to come round after any weekend antics

Thanks Rickyboy for agreeing to fuel up.

However I have just though and there is a Maccy D's on the way so I can fill up there.

Been out in Buttercup for most of the day today and its been lovely.

Meeting at the fox and grapes at 10:30ish then setting off when we all get there. We can meet Barry at Seaways about 11:30, then head to filey for photos on the Brigg. Find a cafe or move on to Scarborough. We can always change as we go along.

Hope the weather is good on Monday

We are possibly meeting Mr and Mrs Bioman on the M62/A1 services, Ferrybridge at 10.15am to arrive at F&G for 10.30am. We will need fuel when we get to Filey....and so will the car.

You have been lucky today Buttercup, we went to The Cat and Fiddle, Buxton and got caught in a sleety rain shower with a wind that bit your face off. Rest of the day was good though.

We are possibly meeting Mr and Mrs Bioman on the M62/A1 services, Ferrybridge at 10.15am to arrive at F&G for 10.30am. We will need fuel when we get to Filey....and so will the car.

You have been lucky today Buttercup, we went to The Cat and Fiddle, Buxton and got caught in a sleety rain shower with a wind that bit your face off. Rest of the day was good though.

Hope you manage your Christmas dinner now you have no faces!!!!  

Mr & Mrs Bioman "are" meeting up with you on the M62/A1 services  :yes: . And you Tricky?

• Like 1

Mr & Mrs Bioman "are" meeting up with you on the M62/A1 services :yes: . And you Tricky?

If weather's ok, might be tempted but would go straight to Fox and Grapes. Services is a bit off beaten track and long way round for me.

Woke up to snow this morning (but not much) The weather forecast for Monday is for bright sunshine and just 2 degrees C. Please make sure of the following. Car ready with clean, clear windscreen, ACF50 (or the equivalent) sprayed on exposed front suspension etc and all the fluids topped up and ready to go. Check your tyre pressures too - the roads may well be greasy. For yourself, a rug over your legs will be a good idea as will lots of warm clothing and gloves, sunnies and a peaked cap to restrict the glare.  

Sorry to sound a bit like your dear old Mum  :laugh: 

Big thanks to Mr Spider and Rickyboy for organising this - I can't wait!!

Just been out to top up with fuel and check levels, so all ready for Monday.

Weather reports are saying sunny and dry but cold so various hats, gloves and thermals are ready.

See you at the Fox and Grapes Monday morning.

Not looking good for me guys, we had approx 6" of snow and it hasn't shifted on the side roads at all. I could probably get out but wouldn't have a prayer of getting back in, plus the fact that the motorways etc have been heavy laden with rock salt.

Think discretion is the better part of valour on this occasion.

afternoon.

what a shame you cannot make it.

The weather at Filey at the moment is fine, sunny and cool.