New Member and soon to be Westfield owner (I hope)

tucky40

You can send the photos to a host site such as photobucket and from there copy and paste the forums image code direct onto here

I enquired about that car a while back on pistonheads, I know the bloke knocked 2k off his original asking price, were the dash clocks an easy fix ?

Looked & sounded like a v nice car, all the best for the future with it : )

Hi steve you profile photo looks very much like a sport FW too?! Did you end up buying yours since viewing the one I bought?

I think the dash2 speedo flickering will be an easy fix and probably comes from the speed sensors not always picking up a wheel rotation so maybe need to be repositioned. It does jump around the normal speed so dash, config and sensors are working at times.

I thought the original price was fair but I wasn't really looking to spend that much on my first Westfield. When the price was amended I think I was probably the first to view it. The price drop, phone call and viewing all happened pretty much within 24 hours.

Car goes and sounds great on wot. The led rev indicator is great too.

Mine is a 2007 seiw, zk rear bodywork & fw front

To be honest I prefer the zk rear bodywork, each to their own though : )

My 'better half' would have preferred to be seen in a red car mind you ! She's not fond of my choice of colour, but I love it !!

I didn't view the one you have, just spoke to the seller on the phone, it was the lure of the duratec , but decided against it as it was a bit more than I really wanted to spend, but it looks like you had a very good deal !

Nice red car Tucky.   :westy:    With those R1R tyres you're all set up for the winter :yes:

They sound like good tyres for the summer but I've noticed its a little tail happy with r1r's in the wet. Don't know if it's the rubber or the go faster red paintwork!!

I'd love to get into hill climbing but not sure if I could justify the potential costs Alexander.

Anthony will the roll bar I have not do the job for the odd track day? Are they considered useless. I'm thinking even an RAC rollbar has no side impact protection.

If I'm going to change wouldn't it be pointless going from one like mine to an another similar. Would it only be worth changing it to a full cage?

Anthony will the roll bar I have not do the job for the odd track day? Are they considered useless. I'm thinking even an RAC rollbar has no side impact protection.

If I'm going to change wouldn't it be pointless going from one like mine to an another similar. Would it only be worth changing it to a full cage?

That bar will fold flat should the car roll. For the odd track day, general consensus tends to be an RAC approved rollbar, anything more, a cage.

Lots of posts on the forum by much more knowledgeable people than myself.