That's odd...

Rory's Dad

Can someone tell me if this is still an issue. I did some fixes before trying to re-create the problem. I am struggling to see the problem at the moment.

It seems to be working ok for me now thanks :)

ah ok. I knew chairman had mentioned some odd stuff so I did some DB consistency checks and repairs. Then I just saw this, but couldnt re-produce the issue - so its probably DB errors before.

Yeah, it seems to ben fixed now. Getting plenty of new/updated threads on the 'New Content' button, and when posting no longer get the 'Saving' thing either

All I can add to this is that I was trying to post a reply yesterday and each time I did I got a long bit of text saying 'There is an error with the database......' etc etc. It suggested refreshing the page. When I did nothing happened and it returned to the same page.

Later on I went back on and found the post had repeated about 8 times one after the other. Seems ok now though.