HERITAGE MOTOR CENTRE - PICTURES ADDED

Cleggy the Spyder Man

I shall be emailing the list of names to the heritage motor museum later today - please get your name on the list :t-up:

Ok sending list to the museum now

If there are any last minute entries can you let me know and I will see if I can get you added on - no promises but I will try :t-up:

1. Clark Howe  
2. Tony Roberts 
3. Julie and Glen Hall  
4. Kev Greeves  
5. Andrew Reeves
6. Guy Edwards
7. Paul Griffiths
8. David Smeaton
9. Stuart Cottam
10. Ken Phillips
11. Scott Young  
12. Nic Chase  
13. Martyn and Sue  
14. Dom Osman  
15. Mike Ramsdale  
16. Dave Greeves
17. Mark Jackson (non member)
18. Malcolm Buttler
19. Gary Downes (non member)
20. Dave Reed
21. Simon, Janie & Markie Turtles
22. Richard Betteridge

23. Luke Howard

24. Roger Taylor

25. Chris Lowe  

26. Luke Reeves

27. Surinder Singh (Joint Member Primary)

28. Tarandeep SIngh (Joint Member Secondary)

29. Richard Sawyer

30. Mark Stanton + Andrea

31. Paul Dixon 

32. Ian De Chastelain (non member)

33. Richard Brookes

34. Rakesh Verma (non member)

35. Rayce Verma (non member)

36. Gee (non member)

Ok this is the final list going to the museum (minus the non members)

Looking forwards to seeing you Sunday :t-up:

Morning all, I'm going to the factory today to grab a few bits, anyone need anything that I can bring along to the Motor Center on Sunday???

Nem...............

do they sell pink tutu's?

and a reminder for club members what to do when you get there (I reckon my time of arrival will be about 10.30 ish)

"I can confirm that attendees with Westfield Sports Car Club  will have FREE entry to Museum on day, the Club have Lecture Room 2 available to them as well. There will be a package in the room containing Museum entry stickers, please wear stickers to view Museum, attendees need to state at the Pay Desk that they are attending Westfield Sports Car Club Meeting. There will be reserved parking with signage for those in Westfield Sports Cars."

But I guess those of us in tintops will get in free by stating that but park in the normal visitors car park.

yes all WSCC members that are on the list get in free (if you name is not on the list let me know quickly)

I believe parking is free for everyone (I think) but those brave enough to attend in their Westfields get special parking spaces :yes:

A group from the Cotswold area are going and, I think, meeting up at the petrol station nr the M5 Tewkesbury turning at 9.00am. I am sure Andrew Reeves will send an e-mail to confirm and I think you may get them.  The forecast for Sunday is overcast but dry so hopefully will be plenty of peolpe in Westies (and my Zero :) )

Is this happening?

I am on your list  :t-up:

I know :d:t-up:

and a reminder for us Cambs lads

The plan for us Cambs lot that want to go together - meet at 8.30am at Brampton Hut services - tin tops or toys is your choice

Mark (sparky) has a better route lined up for us rather than the mundane slog - he will be leading the way in his Westy

I might be in the Westy if dry and a few degrees warmer than today if not the Beemer

See you there chaps