HERITAGE MOTOR CENTRE - PICTURES ADDED

Cleggy the Spyder Man

You need a bigger size Tony? :d :d :d

shhh :laugh:

This is next weekend chaps :t-up:

This is next weekend chaps :t-up:

I know...... and I'm trying to replace the plastic thing that holds the front of the wet weather roof on...... or at least I would of I could find the chuffin thing...... not miffed at all.... HONEST!

I know...... and I'm trying to replace the plastic thing that holds the front of the wet weather roof on...... or at least I would of I could find the chuffin thing...... not miffed at all.... HONEST!

Hope you get sorted m8

too far away to look at forecasts - but at the moment it looks dry at least :yes:

Anyone going up from Bristol? Westfield is awaiting parts and tin top currently in garage. Should be all together by Sunday but you never know!

Anyone going up from Bristol? Westfield is awaiting parts and tin top currently in garage. Should be all together by Sunday but you never know!

A group from the Cotswold area are going and, I think, meeting up at the petrol station nr the M5 Tewkesbury turning at 9.00am. I am sure Andrew Reeves will send an e-mail to confirm and I think you may get them.  The forecast for Sunday is overcast but dry so hopefully will be plenty of peolpe in Westies (and my Zero :) )

move the car out of the shed into the garage tonight - heck it was cold

try and convince me to drive it for two hours :d

Ok guys the plan for us Cambs lot that want to go together - meet at 8.30am at Brampton Hut services - tin tops or toys is your choice

Mark (sparky) has a better route lined up for us rather than the mundane slog

I might be in the Westy if dry and a few degrees warmer than today if not the Beemer

See you there chaps

move the car out of the shed into the garage tonight - heck it was cold

try and convince me to drive it for two hours :d

I know a supplier of excellent multi-layer driving clothing that can help keep you warm :t-up:

I know a supplier of excellent multi-layer driving clothing that can help keep you warm :t-up:

there are limits :laugh:

there are limits :laugh:

Multi layer clothing was mentioned...... Cleggy in a pink TU TU..... I'd pay good money to see that!!

Nem............

Multi layer clothing was mentioned...... Cleggy in a pink TU TU..... I'd pay good money to see that!!

Nem............

How much ? ;-)