HERITAGE MOTOR CENTRE - PICTURES ADDED

Cleggy the Spyder Man

do they sell pink tutu's?

Nope...... they do however sell all manner of shiny things...... I can't seem to leave without parting with lots of dosh.... but i'll use the bits in good time, today's goodies were a set of ball joints and track rod ends and some new springs to go with the new shocks I got on the open day, now if I could just bring myself to take it off the road and get some spanner time in I might just fit them!

Back to the TUTU...... I may well have to ring a girlfriend and borrow one!!

See you Sunday....

Nem.........

Peter Russon added to the list :t-up:

1. Clark Howe  
2. Tony Roberts 
3. Julie and Glen Hall  
4. Kev Greeves  
5. Andrew Reeves
6. Guy Edwards
7. Paul Griffiths
8. David Smeaton
9. Stuart Cottam
10. Ken Phillips
11. Scott Young  
12. Nic Chase  
13. Martyn and Sue  
14. Dom Osman  
15. Mike Ramsdale  
16. Dave Greeves
17. Mark Jackson (non member)
18. Malcolm Buttler
19. Gary Downes (non member)
20. Dave Reed
21. Simon, Janie & Markie Turtles
22. Richard Betteridge

23. Luke Howard

24. Roger Taylor

25. Chris Lowe  

26. Luke Reeves

27. Surinder Singh (Joint Member Primary)

28. Tarandeep SIngh (Joint Member Secondary)

29. Richard Sawyer

30. Mark Stanton + Andrea

31. Paul Dixon 

32. Ian De Chastelain (non member)

33. Richard Brookes

34. Rakesh Verma (non member)

35. Rayce Verma (non member)

36. Gee (non member)

37. Peter Russon

Well the westy is ready to go as is the gimp suit :-)

Well the westy is ready to go as is the gimp suit :-)

Mines covered in crap but its coming with me regardless (The suit that is)  :rolleyes:

They can go in the washing machine I think

Mine's a bit drier inside and now all washed and ready to get dirty again..... 2 moans for the day tho...... first directed at the little yellow ASBO, there was I washing the yellow bits and polishing the exhausts, when I finished and left it ticking over it gets all testy on me and eats a stop/tail bulb..... took the thing out and it was milky white!

Second moan is directed at garages/service station/supermarket type forecourts..... My local one sells all manner of stuff, I can feed the family, stock up for a party and fix my clothes, I can get a new bulb for the house and buy all manner of gizmo's for all manner of toys, "can I have a 21/5w stop and tail bulb please"..... "no sir we don't stock those"...... had to go to Halfords and battle with morons!

Rant over, that is all.

See you all tomorrow.

Nem.........

Ok so Tony (my chilly passenger in the westy) and Liam (TVR) will be at mine for 8am

We will then be meeting Mark (westy), Dave and Kev (souped up girls car) and Mark (aero 8) at 8.30am

Any more want to come with us rag tag bunch of wotsits?

Is this happening?

Sorry for the late reply, but I've been in that London since yesterday morning.  Yes it is happening - subject to weather at least 2 Westfields + me in my MX5 will be at the services just off Jn 9 of the M5 at 0900 tomorrow.  Nice drive out to Stow on the Wold then up the Fosse Way to Gaydon

I assumed so! See you there - be in the tin top (Civic) as Westy is awaiting some new parts and has most of its front end off. 

Gentlemen start your engines

Just want to take this opportunity to say well done to Cleggy and Andrew for their work in organising today's event, and a big thank you to them and everyone from the the club who came as well.  A super event at a great venue - it's given me an idea...

Just want to second Scott's comments. Well done to Cleggy and Andrew. Great to see such a turn out of Westi's and to meet up. Really enjoyed having the Westi out especially on the last day of Nov! Looking forward to the next opportunity....;)