• Malvern, Help Registration Closed

Fox Evo3 wheels & tyres 7Jx17 plus Fox Evo2 wheels

tisme

I'm having a garage clearout to get more space and have the following wheels / tyres

4 x Fox Evo3 7Jx17 - Offset ET35 with Ford 108 PCD and fitted with Nankang NS1 tyres (ok, they're black things that stop the rims getting scuffed !)

The wheels are in pretty good condition with no curbing or deep scratches - one or two have some tiny marks from just being moved around the garage. Colour is "gunmetal" and tyres are virtually unused.

DSCF2770s.JPG

DSCF2769s.JPG

DSCF2768s.JPG

I also have 2 x Fox Evo2 rims still in their box - 7Jx17 ET37, Ford 108 PCD - Silver in colour

DSCF2774s.JPG

I think these wheels would be excellent for someone with 17 inch wheels looking for something different or as a garage set of wheels for your build.

I'm open to any sensible offers, or even half sensible offers (prefer not to split the 4 Evo3's)

Buyer collects from Northamptonshire or I could deliver if not too far away - please PM me.

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.