Bargain trackday, Silverstone GP circuit

SteveH

great pictures Cleggy.

Great day all round, great company and some great track time, on seeing some of the cars filling the paddock in the morning I was a little worried my little 1.6 XR2 would feel a real slouch out on track but think it held its head up high and was a huge bag of fun

Thanks guys - shame it wasn't a brighter day

Feel free to use them :-)

Hi Clark any chance of a hi res copy of the one where I'm lining up the Radical to outbrake it into Copse ;)  please ?

email is paulhwscc at hotmail dot com.

Hi chaps

Had a couple of messages ref wanting the hi-res version of the pictures

They are all uploaded to photobucket so just click on the picture you like, which will take you to the photobucket album, then on the right hand side of the page click on the download button

If you hover over the picture you can also view it full size by selecting the magnifying glass

That will give you what I have - some of them are cropped and sharpened quite a bit so a little grainy but hopefully good enough for you :t-up:

Cleggy, good pictures. I need some tuition how ya fixed?

Started putting the vids together and trying out picture in picture or overlaying.

My first try.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8qA27eK7InI&list=UUVNV5MyfWB3jdONIK7j3jBw

And a few pics here

https://plus.google.com/photos/113992112805904719213/albums?banner=pwa&gpsrc=pwrd1#photos/113992112805904719213/albums/6079086194441195473

Terry

Call me sentimental if you like  :blush: but I'm afraid this is what a proper Seven should look like!

CJH_3945_zps1b518db8.jpg

• Like 2

Terry your pics look great you don't need any help from me

Great video Terry ! Not sure why someone gave it a thumbs down !? .. Jealousy no doubt !!

I bet it's a real buzz going under the bridge : )

Be a while before I tackle circuits! Few airfield track days for me next year

Anyway , good work, I enjoyed watching it on widescreen TV : )

Thumbs down is me mucking about, will fix it later. Hope you enjoyed it as much as I did driving it.

Terry

Call me sentimental if you like  :blush: but I'm afraid this is what a proper Seven should look like!

CJH_3945_zps1b518db8.jpg

Thanks MOTCO - don't suppose you know anyone interested in buying her?

Eight of Henry's finest valves in perfect harmony!  Going well Glen, .. racing next year?

..oh, and what was the yellow pick up type thing you passed? it looked a bit Reliant Kitten ..ish?

Doubt I will race it next year - House extension on the cards plus too much fun on the mountain bike at the moment, but the plan is to race something in the near future is ready to go so maybe 2016?

No idea what the yellow pick up was, Terry has a picture in his link but I didnlt recongnise the badge oin the grille