Intercoms?

peet

Must be nice to want to talk to a passenger.....or have the power to carry all that extra ballast !

Wouldn't be able to get any sense out of my kids as they just SCREAM........and my wife wouldn't have anything sensible to say anyway.....?only knows two words whilst in the car.....SLOW DOWN !

Got NO mates....I voted UKIP.....and the others already have 'sevens' !.... :(

You want some cheese to go with that whine?...... I'm off on hols next week, you about the week after? ??? oh..... and the sage made a new noise last weekend in the ASBO...... sounded like aaaaarrrrrrrrggggghhhhh................... nasty wasp..... how I laughed.

I don't suppose I would like to sit exhaust side......

Never considered that .....

I've got 2 exhaust sides and they are both too loud...... time to spend some wedge I reckon...... 

.... I didn't pay full whack for my Peltor kit btw, I trawled flea-bay for a few weeks and found it all separately as used kit ... but you wouldn't know, hard wired it all in so it uses 12v, and made my own iPhone cable.

One of the best investments we made ... plus keeps your ears nice and warm on those cooler days  :p