Sexy Blue and Black Westfield FW Special Edition '62' Plate

AmanS

Hi all,

Just testing the waters to see if anyone is interested in my Westfield.

If you make the right offer it could be yours! Also, please comment as to how much you think it should be if you're too just checkin' the classifieds!

I purchased it in September 2012 on the first day as '62'. It's covered a measely 2600 miles in that time, and I find it sad to finally admit that I just don't find the time to drive it and he deserves to be out there on the open road! (I am the first and only registered keeper from brand new).

Had first service in February 2013 (I think, maybe November 2012 - lot of driving when I purchased the car) and has been a fantastic motor throughout ownership!

It's a 2 litre Zetec, 150 bhp

Spec includes:

*Heater

*Full hood

*Side Screens

*Wide wishbone suspension

*FW body front and back

*Driver's side wind deflector (lost the passenger one on a dual carriageway!)

Did I mention, it is in absolutely spotless condition!

*Home made wind deflector (in bright orange) is included too (that was one full days worth of labour)

If you are seriously interested and want to talk, you can get me on 07538 574769.

westfield7

Home made wind deflector!

Westfield4

My Westfield

Westfield3

Westfield2

If you aren't convinced, just try a cool dry winter drive around the countryside in one of these things, with the heater on full blast and you wrapped up nice and warm - nothing can beat that...ever!

And the looks you get from other drivers during these drives, it's priceless!

Anyway enough rambling!

Very sexy, price would assist in deliberations for many chap…. good luck with sale  :d  :yes:

If you make the right offer it could be yours! Also, please comment as to how much you think it should be if you're too just checkin' the classifieds!

Very sexy, price would assist in deliberations for many chap…. good luck with sale  :d  :yes:

Hi Aman, looks a nice car, but James is sort of right; adverts with no hint of a price tend to get a fairly spectacularly poor response on the Boardroom. (Except for those offering a tenner!)

I would be looking for offers of around £16500

Dave, if I had won the lottery I would love to have actually sold the car for a tenner, but unfortunately I havent! :-(

In response to a few other queries received in private messages:

-car was factory built and iva'd

-car has uprated brakes

-doesn't have the plain dashboard, but the uprated one with blue centre bit

-has sport turbo seats with blue piping

Thanks for looking!!

Hi Aman,

Just my observations, but if you want to sell it quickly drop it to £14,500, otherwise hang on for the asking price.

It looks fab. 

• 3 months later...

Hi all! So I think the time has come to finally part with my westie... Very sad times.

I'm looking around 15500 mark, but open to offers.

Car is sound (in fact it will be serviced very soon, oil, filter and coolant) and runs well (I know.... I've just been out today!)

It isn't the best time to see with winter round the corner, but needs to go with other life commitments

It's on here first, will probably go on pistonheads in a couple weeks depending on interest !

Cheers

Any chance of any more pics and info

Not that interested in a home made wind defector, but would love to see the interior, engine and dash etc

Thankyou

• 2 months later...

Hi All,

After a lovely cold and wet winter, it looks like good days are among us, and it also means I have officially put this back on the market!

Sorry for not sending more pics when requested, but if anyone is interested then you can see advert below.

http://www.pistonheads.com/classifieds/used-cars/westfield/other-models/westfield-fw-special-edition-1-owner--2012/3807485

Realistically looking above 15k.

Feel free to get in touch 07538 574769.

My stomach churns thinking about selling :-(

pmd  :)

• 2 weeks later...

sad times, car is now sold :-(

• Like 1

The car will be well looked after Aman  :d  and you have first refusal if I ever sell  :t-up:

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.