Clan McWestie September run dates

theprisioner

If we leave Dunfermline at 10:45 we should be at the McDonalds car park just off the motorway at 11:15?? 

Where we met last year in Asda carpark or the one near Broxden roundabout?

So how was the run folks? You had a great day for it.

I headed down to the Selkirk Classic car show and bumped into Neville (with his Alfa). He's planning to join in on some of next year's runs with his Westie.

Nice video Alastair!

Matt

Yet another fantastic day out with an equally great bunch of people........ scared the ***t out of the local Glenshee sheep!!!

• Like 1

Kames test day is on next Sunday anybody interested?

Afraid I'm on 'family' duty next weekend after Doune yesterday and Selkirk today... :(

Alastair,

I know I expressed interest last time I saw you at Kames, but realistically I wont have the car / trailer etc ready for next week, but intend to start afresh in the new year - that gives me plenty of time to get my act together!

Dave.