Halfords Offer

jeff oakley

Eyes must be tired - I read this as "Halfords Otter" and wondered what they were playing at.

The offer has been on a while as I was looking at getting a bottom box but didn't want spend out that much so watched a few on eBay but then decided I might as well get it and accept the cost. I have the middle 4draw box already so wanted this one.

When they said the couldn't find it and only had this one for 160 straight off the bat I thought why not, I don't care about a few scratches it was discounted by £240 ... Happy days

My bits are back home and built up. I didn't bother trying to get all 6 parts into the car once I saw the size of the box for the cabinet so ended up doing a run over toy friend's house to drop his off.

Naturally I ignored the two man bit on the box. Other than being a slightly awkward shape it wasn't really heavy. All built up in the garage now though and I've been able to tidy some stuff away already. Just need the rain to stop so I can get the Westfield and bike out to squeeze the cabinet in.

So the keys that were missing for mine issue has been solved, they were inside the locked wheely base.... After some hefty shaking etc i manged to pry them out and yes you guessed it they were the wrong ones! Luckily tho the keys for my old tool box fitted and worked!

Too big for my garage now that I fitted a work bench (kitchen work surface + 2x kitchen cupboard units).   :(

On the other hand my new setup means bench grinder, vice and loads of tinkering space :)

Just reserved mine - now I have to figure out where I can fit them, garage is a bit full at the mo!

20140820_151229.jpg

Hang your body work up from the rafters.

Bob :d :d