Ty Croes Parade Lap 2014! 7th September

Dave Eastwood (Gadgetman) - Club Chairman

Thanks Dave I really enjoyed getting out on track today since I forgot to enter the event. And thankyou to Steve Everall for lending me your car and wife :)

We heard you almost stuffed it too ! 

( ermm the car that is , just in case the wise guys misinterpret )   :)

We heard you almost stuffed it too ! 

( ermm the car that is , just in case the wise guys misinterpret )   :)

Nope. Just playing and got the wrong gear. Honest :)

Probably the smarties.....blame Kate for that one. Plus cheers for sorting my car out Andy.

Great bunch of lads yet again, always helpful and always having a laugh.

3 laps was mint scared the living @#%¥ out of Kate even made her feel sick hahaha.

Cheers do Dave for organising it and of course a great big thank you to Nic for getting me involved with yet another great day. What's a better way to spend your Sunday than driving through the Welsh mountains. I dare say we wouldn't enjoy the car if it wasn't for Nic all round good guy and organiser.

Cheers boys for another great day of westfield fun.

Thanks Mark you will make me blush!!

Thanks again to Dave for sorting this out. Great day out and a good meet and greet. Fantastic drive home through the Welsh hills.

If it's on next year again we will have to have name badges so I know who I'm talking too ;)

The CD is on it's way to me, then I'll need to upload them all to my Picasa account.

The upload will take a fair while, as I'll make them available at full res. please be patient! I'll let you know when they're up and available

Received the CD, there's about seventy pictures! Uploading them at the moment, but it's 260 MB so will take a little while!

Once done, I'll post up a new thread with a link to the album.

About half way through the upload!

Here's a taster though:

THU_7165.jpg