Ty Croes Parade Lap 2014! 7th September

Dave Eastwood (Gadgetman) - Club Chairman

We are heading down in the morning. Any suggestions for a good bed and breakfast nearby?

I tried booking a few places last week for me and the lad and had no joy so went and got a tent ...  :oops: , so got a North Face base camp duffel on the back for the longest trip I've done in the Westy, proper touring like ...   :db-westy:

I've just printed and read the instructions for the parade lap and was wondering if helmets had to be warm in aeroscreened cars ?

Last year my wife and daughter drove it without helmets but the car had a screen fitted then, it's now got an aero

Helmets aren't specifically required, but I'd make sure they had eye protection at least.

The fifty limit doesn't sound much, but I wouldn't want to do it without something reasonable, protection wise.

Thanks to everyone that came along, you looked great out there!

I'll post up a link to photos as soon as the photographer sends them through. (He 'll be sending me a CD this week).

Thanks to you Dave for organising it as well,  well worth the run out to Anglesey time to catch up with quite a few members and a good showing of almost 20 cars.

Bob :d

Shame we couldn't be there. Glad it went well again.

Hope this is now a permanent annual event, and look forward to being driven round in my Westie on parade lap 2015.

Well 'Kylie' got back to the Midlands OK - another epic 5hr trip with fuel and leg stretching stops.

My first visit to Ty Croes, what an awesome circuit! Thanks Dave for organising a great weekend  :d

Thanks Dave great fun time my daughters still buzzing (maybe to much pop and ice cream) maybe the laps ;)

Or could be the Smarties! 

Glad everyone enjoyed it!

The more talked about on social media the event is, the better the chance of seeing it again next year.

So if you enjoyed it, tell everyone!  ;)  :d 

Thanks Dave I really enjoyed getting out on track today since I forgot to enter the event. And thankyou to Steve Everall for lending me your car and wife :)

Probably the smarties.....blame Kate for that one. Plus cheers for sorting my car out Andy.

Great bunch of lads yet again, always helpful and always having a laugh.

3 laps was mint scared the living @#%¥ out of Kate even made her feel sick hahaha.

Cheers do Dave for organising it and of course a great big thank you to Nic for getting me involved with yet another great day. What's a better way to spend your Sunday than driving through the Welsh mountains. I dare say we wouldn't enjoy the car if it wasn't for Nic all round good guy and organiser.

Cheers boys for another great day of westfield fun.

Mrs H thoroughly enjoyed it, well done Dave. Oh and if you hang back, then get your foot down to catch up you can go a bit faster than 50! ;)  ;)  ;)  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh: