Essex Air Ambulance run Sept 7th 2014

Graham0127

Thanks Graham, was a great day out and fun to join in with the bike and a great event.

Was indeed a great day .......

At least we know we have 4 members as well.

Will try to post the photo of you undertaking us at 120.........:)

Sorry filtering........

KPH of course.

I want that sound Pete........you know where I'm coming from. And it's official.....rear R888s are sha99ed....less than 1000 road miles and I thought front would go first !

• Like 1

I saw you guys over the A12 on the A414 pulled over sorting things out on your car's?

I was driving the Zafira filled with family on our way to Maldon. Gave you a beep of the horn but you were all preoccupied.

Looked like a good amount of support from people out on the bridges. Glad you had fun

A great day out at Harwich for us.  It was a Westfield WAGS day as well, 3 SWMBO's and Tims daughter filling the passenger seats.

We stated of with brekky at a garden centre in Bicnacre, Steph and Marissa couldn't resist a bit of browsing at the plants whilst brekky was being cooked and I ended up with some foliage to transport for the day. 

Met up at the A12 Chelmsford with the massive convoy of bikes en route to Harwich and joined in.  There was a big turn out of the public at the side of the road all the way to Harwich, all waving and giving their support. We broke off the convoy for a short diversion to collect Pets's  'Other 'arf, Gail and re joined the bike convoy to finish up in a  Harwich parking area set aside for the event.

The event arena had many a display of anything to do with Motorbikes and road safety, Fire Police, Ambulance and also the Air Ambulance. Live music from local rock bands played all day on stage.

Steph and Marissa couldn't resist sitting on the big butch bikes-------

IMG_0830_zps4c134dc7.jpg

IMG_0823_zpsf4e2617a.jpg 

• Like 1

Bernie...What have you done ????

She was dreaming of riding that beast all night.....found her on top of me at 3.30 am.....

Going dee dah dee dah dee dah..... :)

• Like 2

Graham - thanks again for arranging. Great day out. Rebecca couldn't stop talking about it. :yes: Great to meet the wives and girlfriend - obviously not just all yours!! Told mine you have 16 motorbikes - she said don't get any ideas!!!

SAM_2347_zps9dc3a872.jpg

Harwichrun070914_zps1ca7a981.jpg

ArriveatHarwich_zps38aaaafe.jpg

• Like 1

Making me miss mine :(:d

Yes been able to see the photos (not showing up on the phone), they are great well done.

Bernie...What have you done ????

She was dreaming of riding that beast all night.....found her on top of me at 3.30 am.....

Going dee dah dee dah dee dah..... :)

Must be all that fresh air :d