….does life get any better than this?

I AM NOT A NUMBER!!!

:) …woke at 7:15 this morning to the sound of birds singing and a pleasant breeze rustling against the ivy. Sprang out of bed and pulled the curtains aside to be met by a stunning Oxfordshire winter’s morn. The sun is shining, the sky is blue and the temperature is t-shirt warm. Over a breakfast of oaked smoked bacon, scrambled eggs and lashings of hot, buttered toast I plan my day in the Westfield. Even the wife’s smile says that she’ll be joining me in the shower.

:love: ….does life get any better than this?

Even the wife’s smile says that she’ll be joining me in the shower.

I assume you mean the shower you enjoy because you've left your hood at home, and you've just crossed into the Northamptonshire border 'COS ITS P*SSING DOWN HERE !

you've just crossed into the Northamptonshire border 'COS ITS P*SSING DOWN HERE !

:D ....which is why I seldom leave the dreaming spires of Oxfordshire.

:cool: ......look on the bright side, Chris, you could live up north

:arse: ......or in Essex.

:D .....yes, three scenes in the shower, one in the bed and the encore on the kichen table.

:xmas: ......and, all before lunch.

:D ....which is why I seldom leave the dreaming spires of Oxfordshire.

Whereabouts in Oxon are you ?

I work in Banbury - if you fancy a sunset Blat in the Summer !

I work in Banbury - if you fancy a sunset Blat in the Summer !

:D Chris, I live in Oxford (Cowley) and have a job that allows me to blat whenever I want, so I'm up for it. Give me a ring on the mobile: 07788754352, when the weather warms up.

look on the bright side, Chris, you could live up north

aye it could i live in Durham and its not stopped p******** down since 28th lunch time and its lashing it down now :angry:

aye it could i live in Durham and its not stopped p******** down since 28th lunch time and its lashing it down now  

??? Durham, where’s that then? Didn't Roger Whittaker sing about a place called Durham Town? Or it could have been Maria Whittaker; both big tits if I recall. Neo, do yourself an favour and move down to the warm climes of Oxford and be guaranteed 50 weeks of sub-tropical bliss each and every year.