Clan McWesty - July Activities

Rab (bombero) Reid

If all goes well on Sunday I think I'll join you at knock hill on track. I never tire of you leaving me on the straights!

Get yourself a race licence, race suit and enter a MSA sprint then you can record your times over a course like Forrestburn. I would be delighted with the company/competition on these events.

New JK seats now installed so ready for test Blat.

I'll join the Tiger boys on Saturday for their trip to Applecross.

Probably tag along up to a Fort William then head back home.

Have a good one whatever you do .....

• Like 1

I'll plan to come up to Knockhill on Monday but unfortunately not in the Westie. Left it at Simon's today but can't see me getting it back before the end of next week at the earliest, as he's pretty busy. Fingers crossed it'll go better, rattle less and keep all the oil on the inside. Gear change is now sorted, so the list of jobs is slowly coming down.

I'm desperate to get it round Knockhill for the first time!

Matt

SATURDAY 26TH JULY: clansman and Wills57 are making the long trek down from the shire of Aberdeen to East Fortune airshow. I'm meeting them at Hawes Inn, South Queensferry around 08:45. If anyone else is interested, let us know or just pop along.

I think a couple of the clan are arranging to meet the NW England Tigers as they make their way north to Applecross. No plans have been made to meet them on their return leg.

SUNDAY 27TH JULY: I think ziplob is heading across to Kames. Bob can you confirm you're still going and provide any details re meeting points prior to going through. I might join you.

Anyone else for the airshow? Meet today at South Queensferry for 08:45, text or PM me.

I will be up at the crack of dawn to get there for Scutineering by 8.00am.

http://www.eastayrshirecc.co.uk/track

Thanks for the support again.

Please be aware of road works if you are approaching Kames from the west or south this weekend and allow extra time for your journey:

LUGAR WATER BRIDGE TO C23 PEESWEEP BRAE
A70 / LUGAR , ROAD CLOSURE - FROM 06.00hrs on Sat 26th until 24.00hrs on Sun 27th - DIVERSION VIA C23 RIGG ROAD, B7083 AUCHINLECK ROAD BEFROE REJOINING THE A70 AT CUMNOCK (CARRIAGEWAY RESURFACING)

Sorn
B743 , ROAD CLOSURE (Retaining Wall Repairs)
23/07/2014, 24/07/2014, 25/07/2014, 26/07/2014, 27/07/2014

Russell Fair

East Ayrshire Car Club

www.eastayrshirecc.co.uk

Exhaust repaired and fitted..... took the car for a blast and all is well. Heading to Muirkirk tomorrow, what time we meeting up and where? Fancy a run through Biggar and come in from the South?

Been away on holiday, so haven't had a chance to read this post.

If I had more notice I'd of booked onto the track night but don't have enough time to prepare, shall try get a run up tonight to watch.

Suggestion. Take the A827 out of Killin then turn left at Feernan to Ben Lawyers car park. Then take the SSEB road to Glen Lyon. There is a little tea room at Bridge of Balgie then take the same public road now back to A827 via Glen Lyon.

Great views, some sheep s***, single track roads!

Thanks again for all the support at Knockhill today.