The weekly Essex blat.

Graham0127

Weather looking fair this week...are we out to play...?

REAL roads please Mike !

Been out tonight...wow..all that rain yesterday morning and the grip was sublime...great drive. Met up with some new guys, one Westy and one K series Caterham....like to make good progress and keen for regular blatting.....likely midweek only though !

• Like 1

Wish I could but westieless atm :( will have moved house by the end if the week. Few repairs to the car then ill be back in action :)

Would join you (wednesday are good for me) but will be busy putting the finishing touches to my new half hood ready for 4 days blatting in France :).

I'd love to join you Graham but weeknights are a nightmare for me with work and trying to escape at a sensible time.

Keep badgering away though and eventually I may be lucky or not working :)

Wish I could but westieless atm :( will have moved house by the end if the week. Few repairs to the car then ill be back in action :)

And it is a School night :)

Graham, if you would like some tomtom routes around Essex just shout - we have stumbled on some fanastic roads - like a mile stretch of narrow country lane near Writtle that is one way ;)

Few repairs to the car then ill be back in action :)

Who told you about the garage incident? It was only a small fire, honest...

Think we should rename this........'the die hard blat '

I just can't picture you in the John McClane vest Graham :oops::d

Sorry Graham can't come out to play this week. Too much on - work, school plays. Clearer mid to end next week.

Mike....if you see this tonight....forgot to mention on pm....have you got a gopro or similar to bring along.

Paul.....can't find your number....will pm anyway.