Awards dinner 2014 - Sat 8th November - Book Online NOW

Onliest Smeg David

To all those people paying on-line. If you have gone all the way through the process then it will have been received in the WSCC Store and this sends an email to Terry & me, I then have to fiddle around in the background printing all your dietry stuff and emails to send to Terry. So please bear with us regarding acknowledgements. The WSCC system is good, but takes a bit of getting info out of.

ONLY about 6 weeks to go so get your ticket order in now either online or to me with a cheque using the form at the back of last months Westfield World etc

There are a lot of well known names around the paddock who have yet to apply so please get your digits out :d

Tel,

Debbie Harrison and myself will be there representing Toolorders.  Sir Algar and Lord Chairman are aware.

Cheers

James

Ticket applications going so far well but I would like  some  more postal or online booking so I can start thinking about table layouts and seating plan so DO IT NOW.......PLEASE :yes:  :oops:

Terry, I will be there so please reserve a place at the naughty table for me. :t-up: