Proposal **** Take your Westie to work day

John Williams (Panda) - Joint Manchester AO

Drove it to work today and parked opposite a bloke in one of our partner companies who drove in in his Tiger Cat E1. The number of comments about having the same car I've been getting! Told the office girls it's like saying to them all boots are the same, or all blue handbags are the same.

Last chance to bring it in for a while because next week I'll be working from a different office with no car parking. I'm not leaving my baby in a multistorey all day for kids to poke about with the switches and tramps to sleep in.

Got there eventually.....

After all the talk, I think people at work were starting to think I has an imaginary Westfield.

So despite my reservations, I took todays opportunity (it'll probably be the last dry day we have all year :p )

IMG_20140717_074148b.jpg