Proposal **** Take your Westie to work day

John Williams (Panda) - Joint Manchester AO

I think we should have a national day.... Take your Westy to work day.

Be proud and show of your westies, and then have a photo thread. suggest 7th July 

Anyone else fancy joining in?

cheers

John

Great idea, mine loves coming to work, lots of back lanes to navigate!

Wot's work ???  :p  ;)

Just watch your insurance as most kit car policies as standard don't cover commuting to and from your usual place of work.

Just watch your insurance as most kit car policies as standard don't cover commuting to and from your usual place of work.

mine is and for business purposes as well

Ack; id love to manage this, however work is 150 mile round trip on the m23, m25, and m1. I'm not sure I trust my car enough yet to behave! But I will do it one day!!

I start work from home in my van so no chance of driving the Westfield on the day.  I'll be thinking of you lot having a nice Blat to work though.

Ack; id love to manage this, however work is 150 mile round trip on the m23, m25, and m1. I'm not sure I trust my car enough yet to behave! But I will do it one day!!

Jeez mate, that's a long way, would it not be better to move closer to your place of work?

Will a westfield carry a 1 tonne pallet ?

Done at least 1000 miles commuting to work in mine...  But will make a special effort on the 7th* ;)

* unless it is raining, then all bets are off :(

Damn it, one of the few downsides to working from home, Oh well might just go for a blat for the hell of it :d

Jeez mate, that's a long way, would it not be better to move closer to your place of work?

Contractor; half the pay is for my 'flexibility'. Plus, not about to move for a temp job. I mix it up with the odd hotel stay here or there :) Next job looks like Edinburgh! Definitely wont be commuting that!