Aintree 28/6/14

FILFAN

I have not started Tel's Tales yet and have been working on my car for 10 hours trying to eliminate the electrical/fuse blowing problem I had this weekend and I have also changed the in tank fuel pump

do you want me write it for you Tel?  I wasnt there but can guess most of it!  :d

Filfan, looking at the photos of Aintree I think you need some wider tyres on your car mate  :d

they do look mighty beefy there dont they  :d

I have not started Tel's Tales yet and have been working on my car for 10 hours trying to eliminate the electrical/fuse blowing problem I had this weekend and I have also changed the in tank fuel pump

why have u changed the pump as we eliminated that.

now get to the typewriter :yes:  

Well lets say it was a precaution as the feed to the coil sticks comes from the ECU direct and not from the fuse box!

Anyway I got my PB at Aintree on Saturday, still slower than you guys but enjoyed the day.

Report now posted in Tels Tales

Nice one Tel

here is my fastest run which includes on the go weight reduction just after the line

Nice quick run Phil.

Looks as though the bracket modifications from prescott finally took there toll on your cycle wings & duck tape is only rated up to 120mph.....................

No the brackets are fine. They were my brand new wings that were held on with cable ties to make them easily removed. Wasn't planning on them being that easy though :)

It was me who had bracket "mods" at Prescott, not sure about Phillosan though!

At Prescott I took a lump hammer to my brackets in an attempt to cover the tyres with my old wings.

Ah, not a good move, I wouldn't have recommended it if I had realised what foolishness you were up to! :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

Oh no that modification worked just fine until my new cycle wings arrived. Just need to improve the securing of them

Oh no that modification worked just fine until my new cycle wings arrived. Just need to improve the securing of them

Thicker cable ties and some "No more nails"  :rolleyes: