2Gether Insurance

Jono Garton

Anyone use 2Gether Insurance?

I was forced to use them as they were the only company that would-

A: Insure the car on a chassis number until it the reg number came through and Westfield needed the insurance cert to register the car.

B: Insure the car for the Invoice Price, all the rest the max value was £20k

C: Insure the car without a cat approved immobiliser

They were brilliant when I took out the policy they agreed the value of the car would be the pay out value if the cars was ever a total loss. They also agreed that the car would only ever be repaired by Westfield. I did pay a little extra for this but felt it was worth it.

The car was 3 Months late from the agreed date of the 2nd March (which I agreed in October) so I have now phoned them to advise the reg number, they are not so helpful now they have my money!

Anyone else deal with them?

I have used them for the last 2 years and not had a problem at all.

I have used them for the last 2 years and not had a problem at all.

Thats good to know, I take Insurance seriously, all my other policies (everything) are with NFU, I spend about 5k a year with them and I have 100% confidence in them. They won't insure the Westfield though.

J

Jono - which company is the policy with ? (2Gether, like virtually all the others, are brokers for the the likes of Highway, Norwich Union etc) and as such make their money from the commission these companies pay and also for "admin charges" which is where sometimes things can go sour.

Jono,  I am with A plan - very impressed indeed.  Cheers< james 

Mine is under highway from 2gether insurance

Also have full breakdown with them for £30 a yr

Happy with service so far.

Just renewed with A Plan for £135. Had a quote from 2gether for £240. Adrian Flux were closest at £150.

Happy with A Plan - couldn't believe how low their premium was last year and it is the same this year.

Cheers

John

Insurance is crazy I pay £120 with 2gether

Flux was £250

A plan £220

Footman James wouldn't insure my better half as works on licenced premises

Go figure !

I was with 2gether for about 5 years with a motorhome no problems :)

It was LHD, HGV and needed European cover, that's where the likes of 2gether come into there own finding a policy that's out of the ordinary :)

2gether wouldn't even renew my policey this year after sending me several text messages to get in contact with them.

Also had a big issue with them on a recovery, where my brother had put his car off the road and took over an hour for them to estaplish where the car was. Also took them 3 days for them to actually recover the car. I've cancelled everything with them.

I have moved everything to A plan :t-up:

Very happy for my second year with A plan. A personal touch from people you can talk to. Thanks