Head wear that doesn't blow off!

boris77

Anyone recommend something to put on my bonce, I've tried various caps but always end up driving along one hand on the wheel, one holding on to the cap. I've looked for caps with a chin strap but can't find anything. Suggestions?

Anything thats not eaten cabbage  ;)

Being rather follically challenged I need to wear hats in the summer to stop my head from burning :oops:

For the more spirited drives the best thing I've found to date is the Buff headscalves

Aero screen or full?

Can't advise if its an Aero screen but on a full screen I use either a baseball cap (on the correct way  :rolleyes: ) or a buff both have stayed put with no problems

With a full windscreen and side screens I've found that a baseball cap is ok to about 70mph ish. If it's cold I generally wear a buff

Being rather follically challenged I need to wear hats in the summer to stop my head from burning :oops:

For the more spirited drives the best thing I've found to date is the Buff headscalves

Now that's a good idea, I've got one as well. I'll have to look up the how to make it a hat instructions.

Aero screen or full?

Can't advise if its an Aero screen but on a full screen I use either a baseball cap (on the correct way  :rolleyes: ) or a buff both have stayed put with no problems

I've a full windscreen with perspex wind deflectors. I do have side screen somewhere, but they are a bit worse for wear. 

WSCC beanie works for me  :)

Snap.

You could always try one of these…..

hat_zps01c40f55.jpg

Actually, I've already got a biggles style hat :) . Tad too warm for this weather.

You could always try one of these…..

hat_zps01c40f55.jpg

That will keep you nice and warm.......................so will the hat I'd think  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:

Buff and a pair of mid 90's Oakley eye jackets, it's about the only way I drive sans-sidescreens and still breathe :p