Euro Elections

jeff oakley

Yep, that's them, I use them a lot for tyres, alignment, for everything from my Westfield to the Transit. I've always been happy with them. I've not had a 4 wheel alignment check on the Westy there but they've had my focus on their ramps and they've done all my tyres for the Westfield

Well.....UKIP got my vote and by the look of it, the vote of a lot of others.....well done Nigel.

Would like to see a Conservative UKIP alliance in 2015, but unlikely to happen.

Would like to see a Conservative UKIP alliance in 2005 , but unlikely to happen.

True - that was nine years ago! :p

Before anyone gets wound up...it's satirical humour, nothing more:

Click

Cluck

Thought I'd edited that !

Not having a good day.....whilst building my extension a fox decided lunch was on me.....one damaged Aylesbury duck and a taken stunning Silky....... Just saw it dive through the hedge into the field.

Hate foxes !

Spent most of the afternoon trying to buy some strychnine. More difficult to get hold of than I thought even here amongst the farmers.

Still perseverance pays off.

Quick bit of roost shooting this evening....mr. Fox can have a nice woody for his supper.......LAST supper.

You have to be careful Graham, you voted UKIP so clearly you must be a racist and now you want to kill Mr foxy Woky because he ate your livestock. That is two sections of society that now hate you, well three because you have a pointless car so the anti car brigade now hate you as well.

• 3 weeks later...

The UK represented, in Europe, by a party who wants us to leave the EU. What does that say to europe, international relationships, or our country as a whole. Shambles.

Without beating about the bush, it looks like all the people who where voting in a 'protest vote' or just to 'stir up the ****' switched from LibDem to UKIP because its what was on telly the evening before hand. A few torys went a bit further to having the head up there A***, and a few people sick of Dave C voted Labour....

Still, the French have also made a royal mess of it, so I guess its all ok...

Daniel

Dan.....I'm a Tory who went a bit further and voted UKIP.......but not got 'head up my A***' .Too busy earning fortunes to pay my tax bill, so I can support the immigrants UKIP don't want !!

Some opinions are like 'A***'oles'.....".best kept to yourself.

• Like 1