WSCC Blyton Sprint Weekend 12th & 13th July

Nick Algar - Competition Secretary

Booked onto the full weekend sprint and trackday.

Do I need a race loscence for this weekend?

You will need an MSA Non Race National B licence as a minimum. Please download the regs and look though. As you will also need a MSA Race Suit, Helmet and Gloves. 

Do I need a race loscence for this weekend?

As Nick says, but you don't need a licence for the trackday on the Friday.

Its week days there no good as I have a baby so I need the cash. Isnt there anything on a weekend ?????

Its week days there no good as I have a baby so I need the cash. Isnt there anything on a weekend ?????

Hi Mark, Do you want to do a competition ie Sprint / Hillclimb or a Trackday ? Then we can give you some better advice.

MSA licence is required for Sprinting, Hill Climb and Racing.  You only need a standard driving licence for trackdays.

Cooper - national B non race license for hillclimbs and sprints mate. Cheers

• 3 weeks later...

Booked on for the Sunday, other commitments on the Saturday.

See you all there!

• 2 weeks later...

Afternoon good & kind SS folk, I've just put a plea out for a trailer loan for this weekend here:

http://forum.wscc.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic/109358-trailer-for-blyton-weekend/

If anyone can help in any way I'd really appreciate it, I've hit a low point with my car & I'm not convinced I'll be able to drive there, do the trackday, two days of sprinting & still make it home (if I can even get it sorted in time :( )

Any help/advice/kind words of moral support very much appreciated at this point.

Barney just drive it up. You can always use James's mighty crossflow for spares :)

• Like 1

Long story but it's just one thing after another at the moment so not convinced that even if we sort the current issues there won't be something else that crops up. I'll be there one way or another though, that's for sure!