WSCC Blyton Sprint Weekend 12th & 13th July

Nick Algar - Competition Secretary

Ah Doctor jelly - is that a call for kemshead Cider ??? If I pull my socks out I could hVe a press and small ferment ready for blyton. Would 400 pints be enough? :-)

should cover sat evening

Vodka Jelly with Cider....

I'm in!  :laugh:

Thats me entered both days, really looking forward to this  :t-up:

Thats me entered both days, really looking forward to this  :t-up:

Great news Martin and likewise :t-up:

Yep I'm back fully concentrating on my speed series events now Christian, twas a bit mad the build up to Wiscombe and I'd promised SWMBO my full attention for a couple of weeks after Wiscombe  which is over, so full steam ahead now  :t-up:

Yep I'm back fully concentrating on my speed series events now Christian, twas a bit mad the build up to Wiscombe and I'd promised SWMBO my full attention for a couple of weeks after Wiscombe  which is over, so full steam ahead now  :t-up:

Two weeks, you're far too generous Martin :laugh:

Two weeks, you're far too generous Martin :laugh:

And that was only to get away to celebrate my 50th  ;)  ;)  ;)

I might have my new lorry ready for Blyton.... :-) 

I might have my new lorry ready for Blyton.... :-) 

So does the new lorry have a mighty crossflow, or just large cooking facilities? :d

Paul,

Good question chap! all being well it will have a mighty cross flow in the back and a Mental Blade on the trailer.  It is a MAN 10.163 10 tonner with a 24 foot body.  

Im knocking up some living space on it at the moment and perhaps some air con to keep the cider cool….. the girls are using it for horses at moment but I aim to have a double decker system for both sprint cars by next season :-) Living area will include glitter ball, disco light, an AGA, rotisserie and hot tub…..

I could have a "bank of cross flows" instead of the mega diesel unit in it at the moment…… note to self…. must buy fewer vehicles in 2015  :d

• Like 1

We, had a double decker 7.5 ton renault with a tail lift, and some accommodation at the front, would sleep 4. A great tool when there were lots of you going anywhere, but when I used it on my own, I needed to enlist help lifting the enormous tail lift.

An AGA and hot tub sounds like just the job, I can see you being the most popular 8 valve contender in the paddock (I'll ignore the blade as I love BECs :p )

I'm in, booked up for the whole weekend including the track day! Need all the help I can get ;). Let's hope the mighty crossflow survives...

The Scottish contingent of team tea total has entered, Kamp Krusty will be set up in our usual spot, possibly complete with event tent!

See you all Friday!!

Event Tent!!!  I can't wait Mr Kerr… All being well my charabanc will be fully fitted  and ready to roll….. ordered the axminster today  :d