WSCC Blyton Sprint Weekend 12th & 13th July

Nick Algar - Competition Secretary

Please find enclosed the Supplementary Regulations for our Sprint Weekend at Blyton. This is being run as two separate events, so you can do the whole weekend or a single day if you prefer.

If you could please download these and read through before entering. It makes things easier if competitors enter online in the Store, please choose Store, not the Merchandise Store on the main menu.

We have arranged with the circuit for them to organise a Saturday night meal again, which worked really well and was served very quickly last year. So come and camp over and make a weekend of the event.

For those who want a bit of practice we will be running a Trackday on the Friday, which will be open to all competitors except singles-seaters.

Any queries please email wsccblyton@gmail.com

I look forward to seeing you all there.

Nick Algar – Meeting Secretary

WSCC Blyton Supp Regs Saturday 12 July 2014 Permit issued.pdf

WSCC Blyton Supp Regs Sunday 13 July 2014 Permit issued.pdf

Entered.

Good work Nick and anyone else that has helped .

David

i will be in for this in the mighty cross flow with new extra sticky tyres and additional traction control ballast (me)

i will be in for this in the mighty cross flow with new extra sticky tyres and additional traction control ballast (me)

Better get your entry in quick, no late entries at all this year.

Entered

Excellent, been waiting for this one.

Top work Nick and all others involved, look forward to seeing you all there :t-up:

Thats me paid up :)

If my kids get off the interweb I will enter This very evening :-)

all paid up. i see i can no longer enter as a novice for events despite in a novice class :(

all paid up. i see i can no longer enter as a novice for events despite in a novice class :(

That's because you're going too fast!! :laugh:  :laugh:

I'm entered. :t-up:  :t-up:

Nick, where's the link to book the Friday track day? or do I book direct with Blyton or have I missed something

Terry

Nick, where's the link to book the Friday track day? or do I book direct with Blyton or have I missed something

Terry

Not up yet, Nick's working on it and he'll tell everyone when it goes live.

You'll have to PM me with an explanation of that one Phil. I still have you down as a Novice in class B ?

FLIFAN 

The box auto fills with expert but when I booked there was a drop down to change to Novice

all sorted now thanks Nick  :t-up: