• Malvern, Help Registration Closed

clarkson ,has the world gone mad

SteveD

seriously people calling  for him to be sacked what a joke

he is what he is a entertainer ,you cant even fart or burp these days without upsetting some do good joker , i say round up all the mamby pamby do good no lifers and wagon jumpers ,stick em on a boat and set it off on a one way trip to one of the ice caps

• Like 5

I agree............  If you don't like it, don't watch him, don't read his news articles or anything he does.  

Just don't rune it for the real people that enjoy his work.

• Like 3

Am wth u guys...who ever doesnt,change channel.....being different has always been a problem.....

Toooo much b****y Political correctness..............a lot of people need to grow up and get an operation to implant some sense to their brain.......or add it as an extra when they get the brain fitted 

Nothing more than trying to sell newspapers while taking a swipe at a columnist from a rival. Clarkson's on screen (and often social media) personality does make him open to stuff like this but he seems genuinely horrified by this accusation.

got to say i listened to the clip yesterday on the radio and thought straight away you have got to be joking its all been blown way out of proportion.The word is nowhere near being clear and is clearly and mumble and think if clarkson gets sacked for this its a joking and like steve's said way to many people jumping on the band wagon now  

Unfortunately Clarkson has left a trail of so many people desperate to see him trip and fail that they will all start crawling out from under their rocks for this one...

it never fails to amuse me who people who like to claim some form of higher moral compass, a sort of social awareness and understanding on a higher plain than us mere mortals, also seem to be amongst the most vindictive and spiteful people you meet, if you disagree with them.

And they have long memories.

it never fails to amuse me who people who like to claim some form of higher moral compass, a sort of social awareness and understanding on a higher plain than us mere mortals, also seem to be amongst the most vindictive and spiteful people you meet, if you disagree with them.

And they have long memories.

How true.  Fully agree with that one, Dave.

He was reciting a nursery rhyme for christ sake,one that we've all sang

Does that mean we're all out of a job tuesday morning

Its the do good morons that fuel the fire - theyre the ones that put laws into place that protect everyone at our expense

And if they want to be factual,the term is latin for black.if saying black is acceptable then N is factually correct and a so acceptable

It is understood to be negro,miss pronounced,in the sth american area , and negro - as far as ime aware - is a black slave,a noun not an insult

Next series he should do bah bah black sheep

The world has gone mad.  Words are completely meaningless without context / intent - even if he did say it.

I actually think Top Gear has served it's time in present format and may be better he moves on anyway.  In his shoes I'd be sorely tempted to tell the powers that be in the BBC to put up or shut up over this nonsense.

what next - we won't be able to own a black or white car without being racist.

We are not even allowed to mention by name , the fact that very well known brand items have been banned in the past because of so called racist inuendo .

e.g. the "Golly" on Robinsons Jam , for pity's sake it was a very cheerful picture of a black doll .

century's old  Fairy tales have been mutilated or banned  to make them PC 

why don't they do a cull on all the White Swan Hotel & Pub signs we see all over the country , using the same argument surely these are racist ! 

• Like 1

The video Clarkson has made I think is one of the most genuine I have ever seen him. He looks shocked to be accused and certainly should not be sacked over this. I think he is a better writer than an entertainer as he can often come over a bit of a twit on TV but I have read some of his books which can be very entertaining.

In the public eye people will try to pull you down usually the media that are vultures trying to find some kind of story. What worries me is that they are focusing on this more than the real racists out there.

When he is serious he can be very compelling. If you've seen his programme on PQ17 and, can't remember, was it Churchill or Brunell, then you'll know what I mean.

He said, many years ago, that fashion is fickle and he will make as much money as he can whilst still in fashion. (I would say Vogue, but you might think I'm talking about a car).

But I do think TG is getting a bit stale. Pity as it 's the biggest export earner for the BBC.

He was a bit of a muppet to even consider choosing that rhyme, especially getting his best ever pay day of £14 million from the BBC.