Harewood Weekend

Terry Everall

Sundays full results are now on Harewood Hillclimb website

Thanks guys, what a weekend ! Thanks to Terry, Steve and all that helped me today. A BIG thank you to my fellow shinny spanner Lee Smith who calmed me down with a nice cuppa and then helped drag my poor Westy onto my trailer. Owe you a pint mate ;)

Good luck to everyone for tomorrow, although go easy at quarry.

Will get the car fixed ASAP and be back!

You are welcome mate, and hope you and the car are fixed and back in the padock soon! Remember the Shiny spanners need YOU!

Dont forget to post the video mate Ill try and work out the speed for you?

Sorry to hear about your little off James. If there is anything I can help you with to get back up and running dont be shy in asking

Phil

Ouch!  On Sunday a number of cars were suffering understeer at Quarry.  You may have provoked it by getting too much lock on too quickly.  Hard to say really - and I know nothing. 

Good luck with rebuilding yourself and the Westy  :)

As Martin said, "ouch", once you were on the grass it was just passenger time.

Really sorry to hear about your off James, hope you can get it sorted soon.

A big ouch and unfortunate you found the tree but I think I know what the problem was, you had the roof on..................  Good job you'd invested in a trailer and looks as though you'll be keeping your Dad busy ;)

Joking aside, nothing worse than hitting something solid like that and I'm sure you'll be showing a few bruises today.  Really hope you get the car sorted soon and glad to hear you're ok :t-up:

A single seater had a narrow escape - heaps of understeer - lifted off and then headed for the apex.  He missed the armco on the inside by inches before he pirouetted round the other way.

Ouch. Absolutely, hope your not feeling too bad, and that you can get the car back together. That looked a might scary!

Harewood Blog now posted

It was quite a distance from the off to the stop and you covered it in seconds!!!!!

Hope your not too sore today and feeling better soon

Thanks for all the kind words and messages, I'm really motivated to get the old girl back up and running and try and get out again this season.