Sierra 7" Quaife ATB Diff - 3.92:1 (sold).....plus other parts...

Spencer

Evening folks,

Second round of parts clearout.....

****************************************************************************************************************************************************

**Differential now sold**

****************************************************************************************************************************************************

More items to come over the weekend/next week...if you fancy a headstart on eBay, then again pls give me a shout:

• Scuttle & Screen Fillet (widebody)
  • Vauxhall engine mounts & rubbers
  • Faulkner damper springs, gloss black powdercoated (dimensions/ratings to follow)
  • Handbrake & handbrake cable

• Goodridge Aero fuel filler - Black/lockableSold
  • Fuel tank sender --> http://forum.wscc.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic/108196-fuel-tank-sender/Sold
  • Dual brake mastercylinder top mounted (yes,  ;)  ) pedal box with bias adjustment, see here: http://forum.wscc.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic/108187-brake-bias-pedal-box-top-mounted/  Sold
  • Lightweight wiring loom / fusebox / relay board Sold
  • Pair of sidescreens --> http://forum.wscc.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic/108218-sidescreens/ Sold
  • Windscreen, pillars with SPA Design carbon fibre single-seater mirrors Sold
  • Willans 6-pt Harnesses, 3" shoulder/2" lap & crotch - Pair Sold
  • Rear brake calipers Sold
  • Rear brake discs & pads - fitted as a pair and as new Sold
  • Wiper assembly Sold
  • Pair of carbon fibre sill guards - made from genuine McLaren F1 right-angle section (...don't ask) Sold
  • Pair of carbon fibre guards that cover the cross brace in the base of each footwell - made from the same material as aboveSold
  • Tillet Caterham Superlight race seat, alcantara trimmed. Sold
  • Rear uprights that take the bolt on Lobro driveshafts Sold
  • Outboard splined shafts & drive flanges Sold
  • Extra Wide-track driveshafts, Lobro bolt-on....480mm & 520mm (ie stock Sierra lengths) Sold
  • Techcraft stainless exhaust silencer  Sold
  • RAC rollbar (widebody) Sold
  • Half tonneau cover --> Sold

Cheers

Spencer.

PM sent

Hi Spencer

Interested in seat, PM on it' way

Cheers

Hi Burlers....somebody (in fact a lot of folk have) PM'd me within minutes of starting the thread, specifically about the seat....you have first refusal if the other chap doesn't want it.

Thanks

Spencer

PM sent re roll bar 

Have sent you a PM regarding Wiper Assembly ?

Thanks William

Hi Burlers....somebody (in fact a lot of folk have) PM'd me within minutes of starting the thread, specifically about the seat....you have first refusal if the other chap doesn't want it.

Thanks

Spencer

Thanks v much Spencer :yes:

Hi spencer I'm after some rear uprights for a build I've just started(5th) please could you give me a call 07584302393 about the ones you have.

Regards

Will

And poss drive shafts as per our conversation mate. Thank you

Will

Update to reflect stuff that's sold and to add a few more items....I'm sure there's more stashed somewhere in the loft!!

Spencer

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.