Stoneleigh - Name Stickers

Captain Colonial

Great idea but I am one that needs to change there forum name now

No you don't, your sticker has already been adjusted - stay the way you are ;)

I thought we had those last year as I'm sure I made a positive comment at the time. I do get "confused" about pseudonyms and proper names and its a bit awkward referring to say "Mr Handsome" edited for cleanliness. Good idea and hopefully I can stop using the terms mate, pal etc etc as I'm also hopeless at remembering names. Not a lot going for me really is there.

Good idea well executed

Bob :d

I thought we had those last year as I'm sure I made a positive comment at the time. I do get "confused" about pseudonyms and proper names and its a bit awkward referring to say "Mr Handsome" edited for cleanliness. Good idea and hopefully I can stop using the terms mate, pal etc etc as I'm also hopeless at remembering names. Not a lot going for me really is there.

Good idea well executed

Bob :d

We did Bob, but I think only for those who put their names down as helpers.

I'm with you now doh

Bob :t-up:  :suspect:

Can you bring a few blank ones Scott for those attending two days if at all possible?

Can you bring a few blank ones Scott for those attending two days if at all possible?

Great minds think alike - I'd also printed about 50 blanks with just the club logo. :t-up:

Although everyone should be covered, I've printed them for members, joint members, AOs, Traders, Sponsors and Admins.

Are they re-stickable or do I have to wear the same shirt for 3 days ???

Also help the afflicted remember who they are after a few sherbets. Its an age thing.

Bob :t-up:

Paul, they're one-time use, really...unless you use some serious adhesive.

I'll be happy to write your name on your forehead with a marker pen if you like. ;)

• Like 1

Paul, they're one-time use, really...unless you use some serious adhesive.

I'll be happy to write your name on your forehead with a marker pen if you like. ;)

Tattoo would be better Scott   :d  :d  :d

Also help the afflicted remember who they are after a few sherbets. Its an age thing.

Bob :t-up:

that being the case, can I have a name tag to put on my tent too? That way a more sober member will be able to pair me up with it at the end on the evening.

that being the case, can I have a name tag to put on my tent too? That way a more sober member will be able to pair me up with it at the end on the evening.

Right, before anyone else thinks of it, I'm going to put Mark's name on every tent.

Scott I'll bring some double sided sticky tape, you can leave your marker pen at home :d

Scott I'll bring some double sided sticky tape, you can leave your marker pen at home :d

Spoil sport  :p   :laugh: 

All this and we haven't had a drink, yet!!

Scott brilliant idea. It will definitely help with putting boardroom names to faces.