• Malvern, Help Registration Closed

Thames Valley Meet

Steven Thorne

Hi All,

Sunday 13th April is the date for this months meet at the Bird in Hand Knowl Hill, 12:00 s usual. Hope to see a few of you there.

Steve & Tim

If I can walk! I have damaged my back getting some jobs finished on the car. bl**** frustrating because it's ready for another test drive with the half doors.

If I can walk! I have damaged my back getting some jobs finished on the car. bl**dy frustrating because it's ready for another test drive with the half doors.

That's what happens when you get old!!

Have a good meet all. I'm taking my folks to the airport - not able to quite get all their luggage in the Westi otherwise would have called by! Hope to see you all for the run to Stoneleigh. Simon

What's the ground clearance like at the front :o   You know what pub car parks are like.

I still feel rough, but I've got some fuel and pumped up the tyres.  And it started.  That's about all I've done today

If your low go in and out the entrance on the reading end

The curb is a little high the maidenhead end

That was the dry one.  There was one worse in Reading.  I had to clean the damn thing when I got home - loads of little brown rings.

And you're right about the kerb, but it looks like you have too much clearance.  Try reading this http://www.amazon.co.uk/Competition-Car-Aerodynamics-Practical-Handbook/dp/1844252302

As with everything road going you have to compromise

I have yo have 40mm clearance for sprinting

And s lot more on the road for speed humps and

Other things