1st Scottish run ?

ziplob

Alistair, car back on the road. In Amsterdam at the moment thus can't be on run. Catch you all later.

fantastic blat today , a wee bit of rain and very windy, Neville planned a top route . 11 cars good start

That was fun!

Started badly with rain, a traffic jam due to an accident at ferry toll and managing to lose the sherriff hall P&R.

Picked up the convoy at Aberlady and things were looking up. It was worth the hassle just to hear the epic noise of the group approach long before they came in to view.

Next the car died at Berwick and a couple of Caterham spotted me pulling up and stopped to help, thanks guys.

It was only a fuse so it was quickly back to the run. Three cars together all the way to Eyemouth, via Neville's excellent route, was fun all the way.

Definitely looking forward to the next run.

Bob

What no photos ?

Come on boys !

What's happening??? lol

Greatly enjoyed my first club run yesterday with some marvellous moorland roads.

Being my local area I should have known the route backwards but still managed to make some errors--must be that pre Xmas knock on the head.

Weather reasonable for time of year and looking forward to the next run.

Donald.