norfolk and suffolk

snicko1

Hi Steve

If am sure some of us Cambs folks would make the effort to explore the roads around Thetford if you fancied organising a meet up in that neck of the woods at some point?

Anything we can do to help kick start just give us a shout - sometimes just combining areas and attracting other members is enough to catch peoples interest and get them joining in.

All the best

Clark

On the Essex AO blats out radar is a trip to Snetterton on 17th May for the WSCC Sprint, would be an ideal focus point help kick start events in your part of the world. :t-up:  :t-up:

well I have had some nice blats out in my westfield and im sure a lot of other members have as well each to there own I ges ,,

thanks for the map will have a look and see if there is a decent meeting place.

Steven

An 8 litre fuel tank and enough compressed air for about 60 gear changes rather rule out blatting, I'm afraid.

David

David, I have a cross flow you could have for blatting… never raced or rallied…. 2 careful owners  :)

David, I have a cross flow you could have for blatting… never raced or rallied…. 2 careful owners  :)

James, you are just so plausible.   :d  :laugh:  ;)  :( !