2014 trackday date suggestions

SteveH

Far any of you that are interested in doing Brands next month we can get 10% off the MSV day on May 13th, if there's a few interested they will throw a garage or two in where possible.  This is a road car only day so should be pretty civilised, all cars must be MOTed, taxed etc so no track specials on this one.

To book just phone 01474 875226 and mention WSCC for the discount, it was set up with Stuart but they should all know about it, remind them about the free garage!!

So I've heard back from Circuit Days about Rockingham and Anglesey.  They are both 105 db days and both are on the website for £199, Chris has done a cracking deal for this one so we can get them for £150 a go ban-split.gif

25% off a summer trackday is a great result so lets get everyone booked in - the more drivers we bring to these events the better the deals I can swing for future ones!

To book a place please phone Circuit Days on 01302 743827 and mention the club or my name to get the discount.

Great deal Steve, well done :d

will be booking the Rockingham day - nice one Steve :t-up:

• 1 month later...

I have just booked Donny on the 19th of September. I have been assured it will be sunny, but I booked a garage anyway.

• 4 weeks later...

Right then what's next?

How about following Steve's original suggestion with Mallory, its a good circuit for 7's

plus you get javlins discount and Steve may be able to manage to wangle a bit more!

Yep I'm up for that

I'll drop Colin a line and see if he'll do us a deal, I'm hoping to have the new engine in my car by then in which case I'll be looking for somewhere to try it out.