2014 trackday date suggestions

SteveH

No problem Pete, are your guys interested in the Brands date at the start of May?  if you get an idea of any numbers I'll try for a good price.

Just Booked the following:

25th April - Castle Coombe

6th June - Hullavington

Hope to see you all there!

Mike

(Black SEIW with cage)

I'd definitely be interested in the Brands day in May

Ditto

Think Bernie wants to get back to Brands

Mike who is Coombe with on the 25th?

Mike who is Coombe with on the 25th?

Motorsport Events.

Looking forward to this now!

I just hope my car's sorted in time...

• 2 weeks later...

Interested in the Blyton one on the 11th July and see that on the Blyton track day calendar there's nothing on for that date. So do I take it that the 11th is reserved for WSCC and you can only book through the WSCC site?

Question: Is the above correct and when will we be able to book Blyton on the WSCC site?

Terry

How about an Anglesey one during the summer?

Interested in the Blyton one on the 11th July and see that on the Blyton track day calendar there's nothing on for that date. So do I take it that the 11th is reserved for WSCC and you can only book through the WSCC site?

Question: Is the above correct and when will we be able to book Blyton on the WSCC site?

Terry

Yes

Yes

Soon !

Terry, as far as I know it is just a WSCC day, hopefully Nick will be able to confirm details on when places will be available.

OS, I've suggested an Anglesey on 28th June, I'll post up more details when I've beaten them up for a discount.

Terry, as far as I know it is just a WSCC day, hopefully Nick will be able to confirm details on when places will be available.

OS, I've suggested an Anglesey on 28th June, I'll post up more details when I've beaten them up for a discount.

Beat em up good and proper for a good price and will book that one as well LOL :d

Terry

It's usually a popular date so I wouldn't expect fortunes off but hopefully we'll get something.  Circuit Days are in California at the moment doing one of their driving tours so when they get back I'll find out what they can do for us.

Is there any interest in the Brands Hatch date next month?

Not Brands.

But should be able to do Anglesey date.

Anglesey for me too