• Malvern, Help Registration Closed

Possible fault with PM

John Williams (Panda) - Joint Manchester AO

just received a PM from Wayne Shep... saw the copy in hotmail but when i go into forum messages its not there.

cheers

john

You may be right, but just out of curiosity, have you had a tidy-up lately of your PM system?

It's very easy to click on the wrong tab as well.  For example, from mine (click to make bigger):

If you were in the New Folder in my case, you'd see nothing on screen.  If you then clicked on My Conversations, all 3 I have on the go at the moment would appear to the right.

Every time I have this conversation with people, it's almost always them being in the wrong folder, or having a folder rammed with dead conversations with no more room for new PMs.

Worth having a look and a tidy - then ask Shep to PM you again. :)

Let me know how you get on.

just received a PM from Wayne Shep... saw the copy in hotmail but when i go into forum messages its not there.

cheers

john

same here got the notification via hotmail but no message on the forum  ???

Will notify Adrian :)

so marcus are you in?

and for those being nosey.... boys & Girls are back on tour!

Self preservation society....

Wayne i love the idea.

Scott

Just a thought and to maybe save you some trouble......about the time I sent the message out, curiosity got the better of me and I hit the "block" button.  Would that have been the cause of the problem??  ???  :blush:

Wayne.

Wayne, I think you just found out what the Block button is for! :d

If you can send Panda and Marcus a test PM (but don't block it!), you'll get your confirmation. :)

A personal message, it means that you dont have to give out your personal email over the internet, and have a private chat.

For example

If you click on my panda image you then get the send message button.

Cheers john