CAR LIMITS DAY - North Weald Fri 20th June

Cleggy the Spyder Man

My wife and I will definitely be up for a full english. :) 

Just arguing over who gets to drive up there in the Westfield...

I guess you sorted out your seats then :yes:

Have no sump on the engine at the moment  :o

It's been modified and is sitting next to me on my filing cabinet in my office  :rolleyes: collected this morning  :laugh:

So the wife is driving then  :)

I guess you sorted out your seats then :yes:

Almost... Carbs all balanced and get the car back first thing tomorrow. Have made up plywood templates to match the runner bolts so just need to get the seats in the right positions tomorrow evening and drill through the templates. That's the plan anyway... :)

She's actually decided that a trip round the M25 at rush hour isn't the best first drive for her so looks like I'm driving. Can see her point ;)

Almost... Carbs all balanced and get the car back first thing tomorrow. Have made up plywood templates to match the runner bolts so just need to get the seats in the right positions tomorrow evening and drill through the templates. That's the plan anyway... :)

She's actually decided that a trip round the M25 at rush hour isn't the best first drive for her so looks like I'm driving. Can see her point ;)

If yer coming from the west there is the 50 speed limit too  :angry:

Sump's on :d Need to wait until tomorrow night for sealant to cure then I can fit the bell housing bolts and fill her up with oil to check for leaks :oops: almost ready :d

• Like 1

I may not be coming now as damaged the ligaments in my shoulder and font want to stress it before my sprint on Sunday

But will see how it is

I may not be coming now as damaged the ligaments in my shoulder and font want to stress it before my sprint on Sunday

But will see how it is

That's a shame, I was looking forward to seeing your car-and hearing.

Car back and tucked away. Running very nicely.

Of course nothing is simple and when I stopped the car to move things out of the garage to put it away I then discovered there wasn't enough charge left in the battery to restart it... 20mins on a charger and it's put away and back on the conditioner.... Not convinced the small gel battery it came with is really large enough but we'll see how it goes.

Seats tonight!!

Can I ask a favour off anyone that's going. I'm driving rather than trailering tomorrow and I've forgotten to pack my fuel funnel and duct tape for stone and loose cycle wing. If anyone has a spare roll of tape I have about 4 at my work. But more importantly a fuel funnel as I'll be struggling to get the fuel in the tank without it! Some free unleaded as a swap :)

I'll have my funnel there which you can borrow and you won't need the gaffer tape as there is only one car at a time on track, can't speak for your cycle wing mind  :d  :yes:

Tony