busa westfield

SteveD

well over the last week or two I have been struggling with the decision what to do , work is busy really busy im working 7 days a week and have been for over a year now and its not easing up at all ,im very happy in my work more than I have been for nearly 20 years its more of a hobby to me than work now which is nice and I enjoy being at work :laugh:

I cannot seem to find time to work on and build my westfield as I feel guilty having customers cars sat there while im working on my own so I have decided to sell it and get summat I can just jump in and drive when I feel like it ,instead of having the upkeep of two cars

so here goes ,its currently a rolling chassis

supercharged megabusa

brand new westfield megabusa chassis ,with engine cradle
olyimpic blue bodywork (lightweight)
lsd
drive shafts

nitron shocks
rear high spec calipers
wildwood front calipers
caged full cage
mickmade front fully rosejointed wishbones
alloy uprights
drilled discs
tillet carbon seat
 single seater steering rack 1 turn lock to lock

lightweight column
paddle shifter system
alloy pedal set

master cylinders braided lines all through

image split rims with slicks

engine is currently being finshed off by ash

gen 1 busa engine with the following

gen 2 crank 1340 cc

steel h section rods

cosworth pistons

new bearings ,cam chain etc etc

vernier pulleys

head studs conversion

barrel spacer

cometic gaskets

uprated ouput shaft

rotrex supercharger kit with intercooler

sbd mbe micro dash , full mbe engine loom and mbe ecu all superb kit

bosh fuel pump

1 gallon tank

lines etc

a few bits needed but nothing expensive

no idea on price at the moment will add it later as its painfull writing this after the work and thought gone into the build so far and had my heart set on driving it this year but my work commitments must come first

Put it to one side Steve, you know you want to drive something and this is what you fancy, so hang onto it until there is some time.

Put it to one side Steve, you know you want to drive something and this is what you fancy, so hang onto it until there is some time.

+1 What Nick says :t-up:

that has crossed my mind more than once and your right I do want to use it and would love it finished but  I am way to busy to even get near it to finish it and cant see a time when I will , im extending the workshop in a month or so into another unit next door so that will take up more time

so that's why I say I wan summat I can just jump in and use so im thinking a all round car instead

That's impressive Steve..

... a for sale add with over 5 words  :laugh:

Good luck  :yes:

Put it to one side Steve, focus on your work and pick it up later in the year. So u bought a motor you can just drive, when are you gonna do that then?

Shame to see you selling Steve - I was looking forward to seeing it as a completed car and troubling the front runners in class H

Shame to see you selling Steve - I was looking forward to seeing it as a completed car and troubling the front runners in class H

yeh im dissapointed that it wont happen but work must come first im affraid ,im hoping that when i extend into the other unit that i can get someone in full time to free up some time for myself ,i dont really need to sell it but i cant see me getting to finish and use it this year ,plus i suppose it would free up some cash for new equipment for the new unit

no sorry

details are on ebay

sold :(

That was quick! Congratulations I suppose? So what are you going to buy ready to go?

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.