2003 Westfield SEIW Black

NILOC555

1600 Crossflow Engine with Twin 40 Weber Carbs,  Only 4,300 Miles,  Black with tan interior, As New 15" Alloys with Toyo Proxes 195/50/R15 Tyres,  Discs Brakes All Round,  Racing Pads and nearly new Front Calipers,  Spax Adjustable Suspension,  Full Wet Weather Gear,  Wind deflectors,  Spares Including spare wheel and carrier and old set of 14" alloys with tyres.  Lots Of Paperwork.  Ford ST170 Engine Available By Separate Negotiation.  Very good Condition, Very Very Reluctant Sale. 12 months mot, 6 months tax.  First To See Will Buy.

sml_gallery_19298_56_267706.jpg

sml_gallery_19298_56_143212.jpg

sml_gallery_19298_56_24541.jpg

sml_gallery_19298_56_243683.jpg

sml_gallery_19298_56_68500.jpg

REDUCED TO £6250.

Any enquires Message me or email : rallycolin@yahoo.co.uk

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi Colin - Is your car still for sale?

I have sent you an email today requesting some further information, is there a number I can call you on please?

Many thanks

• 4 weeks later...

Hello, Colin

Your car seems to be very popular. Not surprising with such a smart job on the finish and colour combination. Has she gone to a good home yet?

Prof

My car's still for sale.  Anybody who's interested should snap it up before I change my mind about selling it!

• 2 weeks later...

SOLD.

Soon to be enjoyed by new owner Graham who's getting the keys tomorrow.

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.