Westfield Web Shop 10% discount code

Westfield Chesil Parts Dept

Hi all,

We would like to offer all customers a 10% discount for registering and ordering on our webshop for the remaining of February.

when asked for the code on check out. type 2222 for the discount.

Happy Shopping!!

Regards

Russ

• Like 4

:yes: Cracking deal, doesn't half make a difference when you've a raft of parts to order! :xmas:

• Like 1

Thank you,

please feel free to spend like there is no tomorrow!!

russ

• Like 2

Oops, I appear to have spent like there's no tomorrow!  :laugh:  :p  :xmas: 

Seriously though, thanks guys! A complicated order with lots of bits and pieces, I know. (Gav had to split the quote over three pages for me, just to keep it making sense).

Still, that's exhaust system with nice shiny carbon can, all the interior trim, including a set of the Sport Turbo seats along with the Protech damper offer to complete the suspension sorted.

• 3 weeks later...

Well it's now 8.50pm on 28th February and I'm tiring to get thie 10% discount to work at checkout, it says it's valid until the end of February, we're still in February so why won't it work ????

hi,

i've just had a look in the back of the shop, the offer is still enabled, you need to be logged in for the code to work

regards

russ

• 2 weeks later...

Any offers for March?

Doug (needs to buy a windscreen)

Don't hold your breath Doug. I ordered a windscreen nearly a month ago. They took my money, no discount because I ordered over the phone, but no sign of it yet. Have tried for three days to phone but they won't answer. They don't answer e-mails either.

They seem to be busy in the parts department…i had to phone a couple of times, but did get through.

Time's not an issue as mine is serviceable but cracked, and not due an mot for another year yet.

Well i have waited over 6 weeks for a master cylinder, bushes and wishbones. Having spoken to Westfield, there is still no idea at all when they will be delivered…..

Not happy at all.